www.keralalotteryresult.net  : THIRUVONAM BUMPER-2017 (BR-57) Prize Structure

1.29.2017

29.01.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 272 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES 


LIVE & Official RESULT 


29.01.2017 (SUNDAY) POURNAMI (RN-272)

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT

Live -3.30 pm official 4.30 pm

Kerala lottery POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-272nd kerala lottery result DRAW held on 29/01/2017 AT SREE CHITHRA HOME 

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 
RM 482815 (PALAKKAD)

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 
RO 482815 RP 482815 RS 482815 RT 482815
RU 482815 RW 482815 RX 482815 RY 482815
RZ 482815

2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/-

 RS 595968 (KOTTAYAM)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 
62254

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 
0356 0923 1269 1385 4338
6270 6845 7258 7575 7954

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-
 0730 1120 3028 4265 4987
6638 7024 7997 8496 9551

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-
 0479 1230 1304 1800 2004
2133 3039 3269 3376 3737
4414 4870 5222 5530 5909
6293 6560 7098 7758 7842
8677 8737 8848 9094 9246
9632

7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 

0219 1601 1938 2023 2118
2245 2444 2579 2606 2788
3123 3360 3431 3787 3887
4247 4271 4765 5064 5263
5280 5493 5514 6361 7086
7196 7484 7625 7654 8133
8566 8667 8951 9390 9702
9991

8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 
0254 0268 0346 0439 0499
0610 0880 1019 1105 1319
1768 1887 1999 2068 2518
2558 2618 3055 3465 3537
3595 3601 4134 4429 5200
5340 5352 5489 5531 5555
5563 5644 6215 6222 6336
6371 6379 6419 6616 6741
6816 7045 7052 7474 7555
7735 7756 7796 7844 7861
7913 8395 8412 8545 8567
8976 9016 9021 9032 9049
9114 9139 9155 9190 9230
9308 9451 9462 9593 9681

 The kerala lottery  prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government
Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next kerala lottery  POURNAMI Lottery Draw Result  will be held on 05/02/2017 at SREE
CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Sd/-
T.SURESH KUMARI
Deputy Director
Directorate Of State Lotteries , Vikas Bhavan,tvm

==========================
==========================



======================
======================
======================
======================
======================
Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery and other lotteries available these
link.first prize only 65 lakes  
Today  Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-272) 29-1- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by 
Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result
 will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and 
www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 272 Lottery results today 
here today as early as it is possible. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 72 Results 29-1-2017 for new 
winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN2272.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers
 with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 
29.01.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 272 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh