2.05.2017

05.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 273 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 05.02.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-273)Kerala Lottery Result


Live -3.30 pm | Official 4.30 pm


POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-273rd DRAW held on 05/02/2017 AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,

PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 

RD 468381 (IDUKKI)


Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-

 RA 468381 RB 468381 RC 468381 RE 468381

RG 468381 RH 468381 RJ 468381 RK 468381

RL 468381


2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/- 

RA 418008 (KOZHIKKODE)


FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS


3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 

41222


4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 

1775 2667 349

0 5210 5568

7997 8645 8802 9227 9740


5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-

0188 0373 1297 2308 2593

4240 4714 6092 6244 8509


6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 

0251 0743 0795 0883 1975

3254 4106 4175 4359 4408

5060 5445 5644 5650 6715

6839 7207 7963 8446 8669

8797 8799 9001 9389 9544

9791


7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 

0658 0904 0978 1088 1529

1838 2003 2114 2171 2712

3622 3996 4318 4556 4893

4983 4993 5423 5579 5584

5643 5767 6215 6332 6945

7282 7724 7797 8475 8540

8916 8989 9426 9483 9514

9915


8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 

0274 0291 0331 0376 0635

0937 0974 1007 1114 1173

1202 1285 1500 1637 1665

1689 1692 1938 2145 2647

2837 2917 3050 3082 3294

3890 4000 4096 4265 4293

4713 4726 4803 4876 4996

5064 5285 5290 5407 5447

5514 5515 5556 5696 5734

5882 6436 6494 6546 6578

6730 6774 6847 7112 7251

7362 7413 7452 7529 7700

7929 8432 8819 9099 9260

9331 9735 9840 9847 9907

 The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government

Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 12/02/2017 at SREE

CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT,

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

Sd/-

Rugmini K

Joint Director

Directorate Of State Lotteries , Vikas Bhavan,tvm

...

 

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Prize Structure of All Kerala Lottery

====================

Kerala state lottery interesting winning statistics

====================

 Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result and other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-273) 05-2- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 273 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 273 Results 05-2-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 273.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 
05.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 273 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh