3.19.2017

19.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 279 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 19.03.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-279)Kerala Lottery Result

Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-279) 19-3- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 279 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 279 Results 19-03-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 278.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 

AD2----------



-----------

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-279th DRAW held on 19/03/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/-
...

  
 RE 783812 (THRISSUR)

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-

...
RA 783812 RB 783812 RC 783812 RD 783812
RG 783812 RH 783812 RJ 783812 RK 783812

RL 783812

2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/- 

...
RB 338562 (PALAKKAD)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 
97317

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 
0643 1479 1506 1929 4296
4620 5039 5823 5848 7279

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/- 
120 0364 1728 1879 2055
3396 5030 5121 6271 8112

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 
0228 0809 0859 0941 1392
1604 1691 1867 2008 3450
4208 4237 4459 4468 4713
5753 5898 6112 7306 7368
7735 8222 8856 9131 9547
9795
7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 
0215 0382 0948 1108 1657
2044 2114 2450 2590 2872
3373 3577 3716 4302 4552
4881 5196 5229 5762 5792
5860 6258 6296 6622 7089
7097 7638 8146 8384 8697
8855 9192 9219 9614 9683
9964
8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 
0124 0242 0250 0305 0414
0518 0560 0740 0982 1190
1483 1819 2017 2141 2306
2356 2453 2459 2549 2607
2694 2798 3273 3342 3678
3736 3782 3842 3999 4052
4200 4640 4725 4749 4875
4925 4946 5013 5042 5226
5493 5508 5885 6057 6348
6507 6508 6535 6708 6735
6795 7016 7043 7165 7502
7558 7592 7756 7773 8017
8518 8772 8813 9005 9140
9425 9488 9545 9718 9849

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 26/03/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

-------------------------

POURNAMI Lottery RN 279
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm

kerala lottery result

Print / Download
-------------------------
19.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 279 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Prize Structure of All Kerala Lottery

====================

Kerala state lottery interesting winning statistics

====================

19.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 279 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result
19.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 279 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result



19.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 279 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh

Pournami lottery - Sunday