Kerala Lottery Results today Live

Kerala Lottery Results today Live
LIVE Kerala Lottery Results: 23-11-2017 : Karunya Plus Lottery KN 188 Results

22-11-2017 : POOJA BUMPER Lottery BR-58 Results

4.02.2017

02.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 281 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Results

KERALA STATE Today LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 02.04.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-281)Kerala Lottery Result

Sunday kerala lottery today tdraw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-281) 02-04- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 281 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 281 Results 02-04-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 280.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution

----------



-----------

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-281th DRAW held on 02/04/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 
RK 792666 (KOTTAYAM)


Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 
RA 792666 RB 792666 RC 792666 RD 792666
RE 792666 RG 792666 RH 792666 RJ 792666
RL 792666


2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/-
 RA 297266 (WAYANAD


FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 
99963


4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 
0690 0907 2257 4951 5508
5733 6541 7700 8928 9814


5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-
 0849 1284 1796 3143 6442
8325 9441 9497 9604 9903


6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-
 0032 0035 0549 0720 0727
0862 1530 2436 2819 3085
3170 3175 4038 4061 4484
5171 5759 6473 7576 7992
8376 8493 9105 9292 9420
9757


7th Prize- Rs. 500/-
 0066 0578 1534 1536 1573
1587 1684 2492 2916 2950
2996 3142 3438 3627 3960
4116 4600 4822 5242 5246
5552 5591 6224 6504 6951
7167 7320 7441 7518 8824
9029 9326 9399 9474 9628
9999


8th Prize- Rs. 100/-
 0060 0170 0266 0269 0367
0441 0487 0543 0617 0632
0750 0870 0968 1143 1254
1269 1318 1384 1406 1595
2029 2196 2430 2483 2602
2608 2646 2666 2705 2842
2946 3319 3359 3975 4361
4549 4653 5003 5106 5110
5116 5147 5476 5494 5578
5830 6395 6564 6623 7094
7125 7144 7247 7270 7316
7522 7676 7763 7911 8112
8402 8434 8533 8583 8732
9197 9245 9565 9656 9776
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 09/04/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

02.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 281 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result Today

-------------------------

POURNAMI Lottery RN 281
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm



Print / Download
-------------------------

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

02.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 281 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Results
4/ 5
Oleh

Latest kerala lottery results

Latest kerala lottery results
Live kerala Lottery Results from 3:00 PM; Full Result at 4:00 PM onward
 
    Tickets have validity up to 30 days from date of draw.   So Prized Tickets has to submit with in 15 days for claims for smooth encashing.   www.keralalotteryresult.net..