4.09.2017

09.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 282 RESULTS | kerala lottery today results

KERALA STATE Today LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 09.04.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-282) Kerala Lottery Results

Sunday kerala lottery today draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-282) 09-04- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM., kerala lottery live results start at 3.30pmYou can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 282 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 282 Results 09-04-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 282.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution

----------



-----------

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-282th DRAW held on 09/04/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 
RO 847662 (KOLLAM)

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-

 RM 847662 RP 847662 RS 847662 RT 847662
RU 847662 RW 847662 RX 847662 RY 847662
RZ 847662


2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/- 

RM 626766 (THRISSUR)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/-
92090

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 
0414 2742 3342 4187 4482
5632 6699 7083 7830 8539

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/- 
0929 1597 3345 4088 5372
5557 5655 5743 7744 8268

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-
 0139 0433 1997 2103 2371
2462 2538 3147 3359 3603
4467 4645 5080 5431 5682
6240 7005 7386 7415 7476
8351 8413 8863 8919 9483
9994

7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 
0491 0578 1427 1602 1682
1695 1774 2407 2552 2803
3186 3813 4043 4480 4944
4978 5029 5186 5250 5495
5544 6309 6684 6698 7676
7971 8253 8341 8477 8630
8785 9029 9519 9560 9627
9819

8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 
0066 0119 0219 0222 0445
1163 1351 1394 1440 1741
1803 2166 2236 2309 2411
2484 2573 2995 3159 3195
3205 3235 3330 3377 3472
3516 3694 4032 4115 4118
4307 4391 4633 4695 4890
4934 4973 5075 5081 5091
5571 5588 5885 5998 6203
6403 6849 6988 7032 7230
7339 7390 8060 8102 8167
8233 8605 8727 8800 8978
9221 9349 9402 9481 9576
9817 9889 9903 9965 9997

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 16/04/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

09.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 282 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Results

-------------------------

POURNAMI Lottery RN 282
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm



Print / Download
-------------------------
09.04.2017 pournami lottery RN 282 results  kerala lottery today result

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

09.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 282 RESULTS | kerala lottery today results
4/ 5
Oleh