4.16.2017

16.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 283 RESULTS | kerala lottery today results

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT


KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT

16-04-2017 (SUNDAY) kerala Lottery (RN-283)

Kerala Lottery Result POURNAMI RN283 

16.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 283 RESULTS  kerala lottery today results

Live Result Starting At 03:30pm 
Official Result available from 04:30 PM on wards

[ "Yesterday-Previous Kerala Lottery Results" ]

Live Pournami Lottery Result RN-283

live-kerala-lottery-result Starting at 03:30pm

----------



-----------

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-283th DRAW held on 16/04/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize-
 Rs :6,500,000/- 
RK 407466 (PALAKKAD)

Consolation Prize- 
Rs. 10,000/- 
RA 407466 RB 407466 RC 407466 RD 407466
RE 407466 RG 407466 RH 407466 RJ 407466
RL 407466

2nd Prize- 
Rs :500,000/-
 RB 501241 (ERNAKULAM)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize-
 Rs. 10,000/- 
19358

4th Prize- 
Rs. 5,000/- 
0511 2694 4222 4964 5412
6226 7163 8205 8854 8890

5th Prize-
 Rs. 2,000/- 
1709 2064 3985 3989 4132
4167 5224 5954 7134 7179

6th Prize- 
Rs. 1,000/- 
0040 0192 1479 1824 2174
2373 2402 2659 3025 3046
3309 3378 3386 3872 4048
4871 5872 6599 6636 6801
6912 7661 7768 7987 8159
9248

7th Prize- 
Rs. 500/- 
0069 0590 1180 1318 1653
1871 2021 2387 2541 2666
2674 2717 3007 3113 3160
3649 3825 3971 3993 4151
4293 5021 5066 5105 5136
5414 5497 6325 6336 6633
6689 6713 7850 8458 8856
9485

8th Prize-
 Rs. 100/- 
0181 0346 0453 0502 1091
1177 1246 1262 1616 1710
1787 1807 1841 2073 2144
2775 2849 2972 3548 3683
4110 4219 4295 4369 4436
4491 4519 4640 4758 4774
4865 5088 5222 5259 5296
5314 5594 5650 5983 6057
6157 6195 6250 6376 6425
6458 7076 7192 7411 7896
7938 8032 8224 8624 8645
8700 8849 8851 9025 9081
9115 9198 9236 9272 9300
9357 9422 9734 9891 9978

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 16/04/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

-------------------------

POURNAMI Lottery RN 283
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm



Print / Download
-------------------------

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Sunday kerala lottery today draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-283) 16-04- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM., kerala lottery live results start at 3.30pmYou can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 283 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 283 Results 16-04-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 282.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution

16.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 283 RESULTS | kerala lottery today results
4/ 5
Oleh

Pournami lottery - Sunday