2.12.2017

12.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 274 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 12.02.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-274)Kerala Lottery Result


Kerala Lottery result 12-2-2017


Live -3.30 pm | Official 4.30 pm

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT


POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-274th DRAW held on 12/02/2017 AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,

PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM


1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 

RP 620326 (PALAKKAD)


Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-

 RM 620326 RO 620326 RS 620326 RT 620326

RU 620326 RW 620326 RX 620326 RY 620326

RZ 620326


2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/-

 RM 153639 (KOZHIKKODE)


FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS


3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 

10031


4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 

0148 0712 1885 2497 2660

2887 3037 4605 6892 8123


5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-

 1085 1604 2071 2870 4201

5272 5433 6014 7426 7981


6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 

0413 1600 1659 1671 2063

3635 3888 3940 3991 4079

4497 4769 5379 6082 6152

6613 6826 6868 6956 7594

7736 8086 8224 8971 9361

9500


7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 

0175 0484 0792 0933 0998

1045 1304 1721 1837 1897

2545 2610 2672 2884 3209

3248 4179 4212 4286 5053

5139 5145 5151 5366 5475

5931 6244 6322 6560 6752

6841 7295 7332 7518 9187

9647


8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 

0027 0395 0460 0540 0587

0659 0823 0877 0938 0960

1170 1266 1280 1363 1403

1598 1620 1770 2249 2280

2381 2494 2542 3101 3200

3291 3353 3642 3673 4301

4487 4504 4742 4803 5120

5357 5431 5718 5745 5795

5995 5998 6051 6220 6290

6519 6522 6674 6907 6980

7036 7757 8137 8144 8207

8342 8464 8475 8572 8575

8607 8736 8963 8970 9060

9091 9248 9264 9608 9921


 The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government

Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 19/02/2017 at SREE

CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT,

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

Sd/-

Geetha Devi G

Deputy Director

Directorate Of State Lotteries , Vikas Bhavan,tvm

 

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Prize Structure of All Kerala Lottery

====================

Kerala state lottery interesting winning statistics

====================

 Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result and other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-274) 12-2- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 274 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 274 Results 12-2-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 274.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 
12.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 274 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh

Pournami lottery - Sunday