2.19.2017

19.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 275 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 19.02.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-275)Kerala Lottery Result


Live -3.30 pm | Official 4.30 pm




 Kerala Lottery Result

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/-


 RH 227100 (KOLLAM)

==================

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 


RA 227100 RB 227100 RC 227100 RD 227100

RE 227100 RG 227100 RJ 227100 RK 227100

RL 227100

=================

2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/-


 RD 422541 (PALAKKAD)

================

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

===============

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/-


 56589

===============

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/-


1742 1785 3558 4994 5023

8306 8896 9466 9543 9760

===============

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-


 0681 1806 2554 5063 5576

6443 6509 7079 9140 9965

=================

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 


0786 1188 1415 1485 2244

2367 2778 2943 3097 3299

3335 3803 4026 4127 4462

4572 5605 5919 6987 7695

7719 8345 8440 9392 9684

9882

===============

7th Prize- Rs. 500/-


 0431 0438 0529 0533 0928

1025 1148 1213 1715 1781

1950 2396 2602 2745 3229

3651 3694 3871 4675 4722

4785 5069 5510 5527 6384

6637 7016 7228 7453 7956

8229 8491 8545 8798 9042

9385

==========

8th Prize- Rs. 100/-


 0040 0041 0294 0362 0392

0470 0935 1083 1254 1577

1600 1703 2174 2324 2329

2677 2765 2782 2849 2894

2944 3070 3434 3527 3578

3639 3710 3818 4444 4476

4546 4604 4611 4645 4652

4726 4914 4915 5012 5044

5132 5450 5521 5641 5694

5884 5897 6186 6239 6299

6587 6825 7666 7746 7795

7929 8615 8712 8826 8874

8915 9095 9167 9404 9414

9460 9536 9892 9963 9975

 The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government

Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 26/02/2017 at SREE

CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT,

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

Sd/-

Rugmini K

Joint Director

Directorate Of State Lotteries , Vikas Bhavan,tvm

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Prize Structure of All Kerala Lottery

====================

Kerala state lottery interesting winning statistics

====================

kerala lottery result pournami rn 275

 Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result and other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-275) 19-2- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 275 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 275 Results 19-2-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 274.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 
19.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 275 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh