Kerala Lottery Results today Live

Kerala Lottery Results today Live
LIVE Kerala Lottery Results: 11.12.2017 Win Win Lottery W 438 Today Result

Sunday, March 5, 2017

05.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 277 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 05.03.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-277)Kerala Lottery Result

Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result and other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-277) 5-3- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 277 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 277 Results 05-03-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 277.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 

----------





-----------

Official Lottery results

Pournami LOTTERY NO. RN-277nd DRAW held on 04/03/2017 AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM




1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 

RC 189167 (KANNUR)


Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 

RA 189167 RB 189167 RD 189167 RE 189167

RG 189167 RH 189167 RJ 189167 RK 189167

RL 189167


2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/- 

RD 177021 (IDUKKI)

------------------------------------

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

------------------------------------

Ad2

========




========

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 

36519


4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 

0194 3589 4662 5960 6011

6079 6438 8149 9080 9525


5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/- 

1240 1674 1902 4152 5676

5708 6391 8206 8809 8971


6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-

 0216 0786 1345 1370 3021

3346 4026 4326 4351 4641

5778 5782 6032 6112 6139

6802 7246 7325 8032 8385

8730 8861 9487 9642 9791

9997


7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 

0097 0297 0334 0806 0844

1049 1643 2930 2977 3074

3382 3440 3714 3881 4481

4580 4703 5358 5375 5508

5840 5860 5982 6579 6597

6772 6997 7025 7331 7701

7966 8062 8457 9419 9429

9475


8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 

0054 0160 0357 0506 1020

1231 1540 1595 1699 1786

1948 1951 1995 2004 2093

2174 2186 2266 2382 2384

2424 2542 2545 2686 2730

2796 3033 3472 3506 3564

3572 3727 3988 4099 4318

4357 4732 4762 4798 5272

5433 5623 5713 5863 5868

5986 6092 6096 6484 6516

6797 6960 7028 7103 7751

7758 7772 8320 8702 8832

8934 9196 9369 9531 9543

9575 9645 9696 9893 9940


 The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government

Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 12/03/2017 at SREE

CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT,

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

-------------------------
Result PDF(POURNAMI Lottery RN 277)
-------------------------
05.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 277 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result
05.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 277 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

05.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 277 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh

Latest kerala lottery results

Latest kerala lottery results
Live kerala Lottery Results from 3:00 PM; Full Result at 4:00 PM onward
 
    Tickets have validity up to 30 days from date of draw.   So Prized Tickets has to submit with in 15 days for claims for smooth encashing.   www.keralalotteryresult.net..