3.12.2017

12.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 278 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 12.03.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-278)Kerala Lottery Result

Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-278) 12-3- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 278 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 278 Results 12-03-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 278.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 

AD2----------



-----------

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-278th DRAW held on 12/03/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/-
 RM 232524 (THRISSUR)

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-
 RO 232524 RP 232524 RS 232524 RT 232524
RU 232524 RW 232524 RX 232524 RY 232524
RZ 232524

2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/- 
RP 489349 (KOZHIKKODE)


FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 
84814

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 
0082 0489 2966 3388 3865
3973 4996 5134 5809 9542

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/- 
1757 2597 2867 3166 3227
3450 4803 4914 5437 6995

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 
0121 0393 0660 1115 1666
1732 1752 2203 3905 3948
4520 4715 4776 5348 6924
6987 7166 7994 8051 8135
8384 8687 8841 9297 9425
9614

7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 
0022 0087 0589 1059 2060
2352 2405 2960 2983 3111
3297 3436 3461 3541 4038
4565 4892 5187 5960 6237
6255 6289 6507 6992 7363
7426 7736 7878 7895 8399
8475 8751 8865 9385 9499
9615

8th Prize- Rs. 100/-
 0028 0040 0050 0129 0262
0270 0287 0302 0468 0563
0815 1009 1487 1672 1690
1781 1793 2042 2113 2216
2279 2479 2551 2628 2693
2762 2846 3103 3145 3198
3360 3935 4096 4328 4413
4452 4491 4523 4559 4784
5063 5143 5471 5547 5576
5622 5771 6229 6252 6449
6648 6683 6944 7062 7121
7527 7669 7820 7927 7936
8006 8096 8111 8630 8662
8914 9377 9460 9627 9720

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next AKSHAYA Lottery Draw will be held on 19/03/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

-------------------------
Result PDF(POURNAMI Lottery RN 278)
-------------------------
12.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 278 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Prize Structure of All Kerala Lottery

====================

Kerala state lottery interesting winning statistics

====================

12.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 278 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result
12.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 278 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result



12.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 278 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result
4/ 5
Oleh

Pournami lottery - Sunday