3.26.2017

26.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 280 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result Today

KERALA STATE Today LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 26.03.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-280)Kerala Lottery Result

Sunday kerala lottery today tdraw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-280) 26-3- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 280 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 280 Results 26-03-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 280.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 

----------



-----------

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-280th DRAW held on 26/03/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 
RZ 332436 (KANNUR)

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 

RM 332436 RO 332436 RP 332436 RS 332436
RT 332436 RU 332436 RW 332436 RX 332436
RY 332436


2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/- 
RO 760848 (PALAKKAD)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS


3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/-
 55307

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 
0003 0505 1410 1428 2834
3019 5821 6625 6929 7787

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/- 
2076 2377 5468 6520 7815
8246 8580 8699 9187 9680

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 
0890 1159 1195 1502 1926
2042 2354 3206 3758 3852
3988 4588 5312 5716 5976
6729 6731 7550 8086 8299
8537 8757 9423 9670 9694
9711
7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 
0280 0458 1244 1269 1275
1299 1806 2188 2336 2424
2452 2503 2778 2816 2867
2914 3475 3823 4131 4364
4496 4635 5300 5572 5795
6462 6867 7003 7634 7809
8079 8152 8175 8983 9220
9303
8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 
0044 0359 0372 0374 0412
0526 0560 0977 0980 1035
1165 1251 1450 1784 1798
1910 2005 2320 2702 2747
2900 2972 3054 3134 3272
3333 3772 3845 3854 4242
4354 4471 4556 4648 4670
4671 4697 4722 4903 4947
5065 5278 5305 6007 6078
6095 6307 6324 6414 6461
6565 6815 6981 7156 7186
7526 7574 7667 7671 7720
8204 8390 8407 8609 8708
8818 8927 8998 9126 9147

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 02/04/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

26.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 280 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result

-------------------------

POURNAMI Lottery RN 280
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm



Print / Download
-------------------------

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

26.03.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 280 RESULTS - Kerala Lottery Result Today
4/ 5
Oleh

Pournami lottery - Sunday