4.23.2017

23.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RESULTS RN 284

"kerala lottery"

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT


KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT

23-04-2017 (SUNDAY) kerala Lottery

Kerala Lottery Result POURNAMI RN284 

23.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 284 RESULTS  kerala lottery today results

Live Result Starting At 03:30pm 
Official Result available from 04:30 PM on wards

[ "Yesterday-Previous Kerala Lottery Results" ]

Live Pournami Lottery Result RN-284

live-kerala-lottery-result Starting at 03:30pm

----------



-----------



KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Officia Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-284th DRAW held on 23/04/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- 
Rs :6,500,000/-
 RW 695590 (KOTTAYAM)

Consolation Prize- 
Rs. 10,000/-
 RM 695590 RO 695590 RP 695590 RS 695590
RT 695590 RU 695590 RX 695590 RY 695590
RZ 695590

2nd Prize-
 Rs :500,000/- 
RU 155636 (KOZHIKKODE)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- 
Rs. 10,000/-
 71706

4th Prize- 
Rs. 5,000/-
 1187 1711 3253 3948 5572
6561 6732 6900 8400 9245

5th Prize-
 Rs. 2,000/- 
1357 1819 1996 2319 2335
2737 2925 3024 5685 7622

6th Prize- 
Rs. 1,000/- 
0158 0184 0340 0348 0370
0848 0919 1100 2142 2572
2763 3263 3297 3355 3550
3881 4222 4445 5018 5768
5859 7285 8027 8447 9172
9828

7th Prize- 
Rs. 500/-
 0237 0253 0273 1146 1428
1923 2686 2752 3513 3861
4029 4838 4861 5164 5299
5324 5508 5540 5952 6078
6105 6311 6383 6736 7985
8114 8821 8884 8982 9002
9235 9338 9470 9534 9714
9891

8th Prize- 
Rs. 100/- 
0356 0438 0494 0788 0816
0979 1036 1211 1592 1605
1608 1802 1861 2083 2137
2203 2422 2426 2636 2789
2829 3066 3330 3390 3807
4077 4179 4181 4218 4219
4290 4468 4472 4506 4542
4718 4800 4957 4959 5030
5101 5241 5543 5604 5750
5818 5836 5927 6067 6414
6433 6490 6587 7000 7205
7317 7641 7645 7660 7694
8003 8010 8082 8375 8459
9125 9204 9260 9501 9767
...

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 16/04/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

-------------------------
23.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RESULTS RN 284

POURNAMI Lottery RN 284
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm
kerala lottery result
kerala lottery result today

Print / Download
-------------------------

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Sunday kerala lottery today draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-284) 23-04- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM., kerala lottery live results start at 3.30pmYou can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 284 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 284 Results 23-04-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 284.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution

23.04.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RESULTS RN 284
4/ 5
Oleh

Pournami lottery - Sunday