Kerala Lottery Results today Live

Kerala Lottery Results today Live
LIVE Kerala Lottery Results: 23-11-2017 : Karunya Plus Lottery KN 188 Results

22-11-2017 : POOJA BUMPER Lottery BR-58 Results

4.30.2017

Kerala Lottery 30.04.2017 POURNAMI Lottery Results RN 285

"kerala lottery"

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT


KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT

30-04-2017 (SUNDAY) kerala Lottery

Kerala Lottery Result POURNAMI RN285 

Kerala Lottery 30.04.2017 POURNAMI Lottery Results RN 285

Live Result Starting At 03:30pm 
Official Result available from 04:30 PM on wards

[ "Yesterday-Previous Kerala Lottery Results" ]

Live Pournami Lottery Result RN-285

live-kerala-lottery-result Starting at 03:30pm

----------



-----------



KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Official Live Lottery Results
POURNAMI LOTTERY NO. RN-285th DRAW held on 30/04/2017
AT SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM,
PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

1st Prize- 
Rs :6,500,000/- 
RE 314206 (KOLLAM)

Consolation Prize-
 Rs. 10,000/- 
RA 314206 RB 314206 RC 314206 RD 314206
RG 314206 RH 314206 RJ 314206 RK 314206
RL 314206

2nd Prize- 
Rs :500,000/- 
RA 350209 (MALAPPURAM)

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- 
Rs. 10,000/-
 07739

4th Prize- 
Rs. 5,000/-
 2208 2443 4659 5581 6891
6903 9375 9416 9458 9716

5th Prize-
Rs. 2,000/- 
0266 0442 0563 0603 1130
2858 3881 4421 8053 8424

6th Prize-
 Rs. 1,000/- 
0303 0698 0722 0765 1450
2815 4119 4584 4835 5070
5122 5159 5197 5850 6533
6678 6796 7160 7598 8056
8099 8270 8498 8784 9085
9855

7th Prize- 
Rs. 500/- 
0008 0213 0376 0995 1019
1454 1602 1992 2265 2447
2947 3298 3307 3463 3668
3766 4677 4740 5353 5719
5773 6015 6075 6125 6380
6542 6871 7146 7399 8198
8328 8531 9141 9326 9329
9978

8th Prize-
 Rs. 100/-
 0164 0180 0262 0425 0487
0691 0892 1277 1735 1771
2155 2190 2270 2433 2632
2701 2750 2787 2870 3106
3474 3579 3641 3665 4077
4285 4317 4381 4395 4472
4531 4737 4803 5017 5035
5459 5666 5684 5692 5866
5917 5918 6071 6126 6174
6263 6598 6636 6889 6959
7097 7125 7524 7752 7856
7878 8012 8057 8173 8183
8203 8292 8293 8580 8675
8736 8771 9060 9144 9419

The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Next POURNAMI Lottery Draw will be held on 16/04/2017 at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram

-------------------------

POURNAMI Lottery RN 285
(Official Result) PDF after 4.30 pm
kerala lottery results

Print / Download
-------------------------

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Sunday kerala lottery today draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result from http://www.keralalotteryresult.net other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-285) 30-04- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM., kerala lottery live results start at 3.30pmYou can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 285 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 285 Results 30-04-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 284.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution

Kerala Lottery 30.04.2017 POURNAMI Lottery Results RN 285
4/ 5
Oleh

Latest kerala lottery results

Latest kerala lottery results
Live kerala Lottery Results from 3:00 PM; Full Result at 4:00 PM onward
 
    Tickets have validity up to 30 days from date of draw.   So Prized Tickets has to submit with in 15 days for claims for smooth encashing.   www.keralalotteryresult.net..