Wednesday, August 7, 2019

07-08-2019 Akshaya Lottery Result AK-407





"Kerala Lottery"

07-08-2019 Wednesday Kerala Lottery

www.keralalotteryresult.net

AKSHAYA Lottery Result AK 407

Live Result Starting At 03:00pm

Official Result available from 04:00 PM onward

Kerala Lottery Result 07-08-2019

"Kerala Lottery Result Today"

Live Akshaya lottery result AK-407

Live - kerala lottery result Result Starting at 2:59 PM

----

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT
Official Lottery Results
AKSHAYA WEEKLY LOTTERY LOTTERY NO.AK-407 th DRAW held on 07/08/2019
AT GORKY BHAVAN NEAR BAKERY JUNCTION THIRUVANANTHAPURAM




1st Prize- 
Rs: 6,000,000/-
AE 853979 (ERNAKULAM)
⇿⇿⇿⇿
----




----
⇿⇿⇿⇿
Consolation
Prize- Rs. 8,000/-
AA 853979 AB 853979 AC 853979
AD 853979
AF 853979 AG 853979 AH 853979
AJ 853979
AK 853979 AL 853979 AM 853979

⇿⇿⇿⇿


2nd Prize-
 Rs : 500,000/- 
AJ 239565 (THRISSUR)

⇿⇿⇿⇿


3rd Prize-
Rs :100,000/-
AA 571225 (THRISSUR)
AB 852567 (ERNAKULAM)
AC 228032 (KASARGODE)
AD 346595 (THIRUVANANTHAPURAM)
AE 832780 (PALAKKAD)
AF 416777 (KANNUR)
AG 484926 (ERNAKULAM)
AH 421167 (KOLLAM)
AJ 580603 (KOTTAYAM)
AK 507422 (WAYANAD)
AL 490932 (WAYANAD)
AM 173402 (KOTTAYAM)

⇿⇿⇿⇿
----




----
⇿⇿⇿⇿
FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS




⇿⇿⇿⇿
4th Prize- 
Rs. 5,000/- 
0558 0661 1324 1476 3024
3143 3468 4194 5028 5678
7193 8410
⇿⇿⇿⇿

5th Prize- 
Rs. 2,000/-
0405 1698 4180 7428 7797
8916

⇿⇿⇿⇿

6th Prize- 
Rs. 1,000/- 
0343 1148 1268 1799 2185
2282 2590 2602 2685 3031
3560 3836 4401 4838 6465
6697 6991 8001 8187 8506
8719 8752 8755 8791 9352

⇿⇿⇿⇿
----




----
⇿⇿⇿⇿
7th Prize- 
Rs. 500/-
0545 1323 1653 2050 2280
2582 2955 3071 3075 3117
3164 3206 3455 4036 4145
4405 4631 4792 4985 4998
5208 5342 5383 5688 5730
6358 6373 6382 6456 7197
7217 7246 8338 8372 8389
8655 8725 8905 9066 9149
9189 9224 9227 9459 9502
9708 9867 9943

⇿⇿⇿⇿
8th Prize-
 Rs. 100/-
0104 0117 0121 0205 0400
0438 0536 0912 1102 1198
1371 1395 1435 1502 1578
1950 1985 2058 2087 2103
2126 2305 2395 2640 2740
2825 2966 3063 3223 3299
3382 3415 3597 3813 3832
3938 3948 4014 4030 4032
4126 4237 4269 4452 4560
4572 4719 4744 4844 4878
4898 5003 5033 5085 5102
5179 5338 5387 5500 5539
5610 5692 5760 5854 5878
6285 6294 6420 6522 6585
6588 6621 6624 6698 6811
6885 7004 7021 7213 7335
7413 7560 7713 7776 7835
7930 7992 8128 8133 8319
8467 8479 8525 8585 8712
8741 8832 9067 9110 9294
9483 9493 9622 9696 9748
9754 9782 9804 9823 9882
9941 9991
⇿⇿⇿⇿
AKSHAYA Lottery Draw will be held on 07/08/2019







The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.



Download Official Kerala lottery results PDF Akshaya

AK-407 on 07.08.2019



Today lottery result Kerala Lottery Result from keralalotteryresult. First prize only 60 lakes Today Kerala bhagyakuri result is Akshaya (AK-407) 07-08-2019 weekly lottery draw conducted by Kerala lottery department at GORKY BHAVAN Auditorium using Lottery Machine, live results starting at 3.00 pm.

Akshaya lottery AK-407 MRP is Rs.30/- only. officially lottery results from 4:00 PM to 4:15 PM. The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the Kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazette surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. winning holder get after the deduction of 30 % plus 10% total 40% deduction Latest Kerala lottery result

kerala lottery result, kerala lottery, kerala lottery result today, kerala lottery today result, kerala lottery results, lottery result, today lottery result, kerala lottery today, kerala lottery results today, lottery result today
kerala lottery result 07.08.2019 Akshaya AK 407 07 August 2019 result, 07 08 2019, kerala lottery result 07-08-2019, Akshaya lottery AK 407 results 07-08-2019, 07/08/2019 kerala lottery today result Akshaya, 07/08/2019 Akshaya lottery AK-407, Akshaya 7.8.2019, 07.08.2019 lottery results, kerala lottery result August 07 2019

"Today-Yesterday-Previous Kerala Lottery Results" 

0 comments: